You value experiences over material things.
You imagine CELEBRATIng your marriage in a way that is UNIQUE AND intentional.
the idea of traditional weddings don't align with your values.
You want a day that is stress-free and personalized to you.
you want a day to be 100% vulnerable with the love of your life without the pressure of pleasing others.
you value intimacy and place importance in quality over quantity.
you value the connection and intention on your wedding day.
You want an intimate day with the just your partner and/or a handful of the people that matter most to you.
when you think of your marriage, you see it as an adventure.
authenticity in your marriage is important to you and so celebrating it in such a way is a non-negotiable.
you would rather spend money on adventuring with your love then a big wedding.
you see big weddings as something that is expected when you get married, but it never really felt like you.
Your elopement deserves to be a once in a lifetime experience, so when you're looking at your photos 5, 10, 20 years from now; you'll not only be able to remember how amazing your wedding day was but be able to relive each moment over and over for the rest of your life.
handcrafting one-of-a-kind elopement experiences so you can focus less on the planning and more on the love.
Your elopement is about so much more than just the photos. Allowing you to create your own path and celebrate your marriage in an intimate way that focuses on what you value and giving your love the focus it deserves. Creating new traditions while having a once in a lifetime experience.
- A personal support system throughout the entire elopement process. From helping you lay the foundation and organizing all the moving parts, to streamlining everything you will need, that way your elopement is laid out for you in simple steps.
- Access to my exclusive in-depth elopement guide.
- Access to planning resources and unlimited consultations.
- Location scouting and research for your ceremony while focusing your value as well as your privacy & accessibility needs.
- Laying out the requirements for your location such as land specific ceremony permits and
- Handpicked local vendor recommendations that align with your vision.
- Travel planning assistance and recommendations on local lodging/stay accommodations, restaurants and sightseeing activities during your trip.
- Guiding you through the marriage license process by providing details on the location specific requirements to make it official.
- Customized Itinerary for your making the most out of your elopement.
- All of the good stuff that comes with a photographer: from a personal gallery with both hi & lo resolution images, full printing rights, no watermarked photos, and sneak peeks from your day.
- Any & all of my travel is included in packages so no worrying about additional or hidden fees.
contact me to craft your unforgettable elopement experience
From the start
Helping you build the foundation of your elopement by sharing the tools you need such as vendors, accommodations and travel through resources, guides & unlimited support.
Doing the research and scouting to supply you with amazing locations and activities beyond your wildest dreams.
Itinerary & Logistics
Crafting your itinerary and timeline with many factors in mind, such as weather, accessibility and privacy to make sure you have the experience you deserve.
An Unforgettable Experience
Capturing the moments as they are with no stuffy poses or feeling out of place. Your moments will be preserved as they were, authentic and beautiful as your love.
"15 vendors to have on your radar if you want an intimate wedding"
"A Pacific Northwest rainforest elopement"
hear their experiences
"Oshen was an amazing photographer for my whole wedding journey! She was so creative when finding the most beautiful locations for our photoshoots. Her authentic style of photography captured the deepest emotions from my wedding. She made me feel so comfortable, relaxed, and able to enjoy every moment. So thankful for her work!"
- Alyssa & Dawson
may: az, iceland
july: wa, or, MI
sep: co, CA, AZ
OCT: WA, OR, CA, hi
2021 Travel Schedule
Are you open minded about your location? To plan your elopement or session somewhere I'll already be, reach out to me and receive a $500 off your package.